Tuesday with me, NANCY!

Posted by signora.nancyg | | Posted On Tuesday, February 02, 2010 at 4:44 pm

Have you guys read Tuesdays with Morrie? This book is written by Mitch Albom, a writer from US. The story is simple and based on true story, that's why i find it interesting because in my point of view, true story is always inspired, well, IT HAPPENS!
If you havent, you should read it! I've been reading this book but i'm not finish it yet. Well anyway, today it's ALSO tuesday and it's my second day at work. I think today is better than yesterday. I have done a couple things and finished it quickly.

I was having a lunch together with my friends at work. The lunch is great by the way..haha.
The best thing that happened to me today is, i sat on my chair in front of my own desk.YAY.
and oh, i've already add some stuffs at my desk so it will be nicer to looked at. :D

I've also keep online to get some information and doing my work. FYI, now i'm waiting to go home. It's almost 7 o'clock. I hope the traffic is not as busy as yesterday so i can arrived as soon as possible to get some rest and done my "book plan".
Let's talk about my book plan in the next post! See you tomorrow folks!

Comments:

There are 0 comments for Tuesday with me, NANCY!